April 11, 2023 @ 4:00 pm – 6:15 pm America/New York Timezone
Citizens Bank Park, Media Room
1 Citizens Bank Way
1 Citizens Bank Way
- Learn from Phillies business analytics executives during a moderated question-and-answer session in the Media Room at Citizens Bank Park. Panelists will provide excellent insight into the set of disciplines and technologies used by the Phillies for solving business problems using data analysis, statistical models and other quantitative methods. In addition, speakers will share their career advice and experience, which includes being a part of the recent Phillies World Series run! Speakers include:
- Josh Barbieri, Director, Business Analytics, the Phillies
- Blake Summerfield, Director, Business Analytics-Strategy, the Phillies
- Angela Ditri, Business Analyst, the Phillies
- Joe Dementri, Data Engineer, the Phillies
- Moderator: Kenny Johnson, Manager, Community Engagement, the Phillies
- Practice networking with Phillies executives and other special guests during a Phillies Networking Hour. Meet informally with front office personnel from various departments, as well as those who spearhead the Phillies intern and Phillies Ballgirls programs. Attendees are invited to bring their resumes. During this time, attendees are also welcome to take photos with the 2022 National League Champion Trophy and 2008/1980 World Series Trophies, as well as meet 1993 National League Champions Mickey Morandini and Milt Thompson (also a coach for the 2008 World Champion Phillies).
- Meet members of Temple University’s Fox School of Business, who will be on-site to share information about their graduate programs.
- Meet with representatives from PICPA, whose student members gain access to scholarships, CPA Exam guidance, networking opportunities, discounts, and more. Free memberships, as well as scholarship information, will be provided to #CollegeSeries attendees. More than 22,000 accounting professionals, recent graduates, and students are members of the PICPA because they know there is strength, knowledge, and power in numbers.
Program includes a ticket to that night’s 6:40 p.m. game against the Miami Marlins, as well as a $12 concession credit. The evening is also a Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night.