Understanding the threats you face and where your cyber defenses are most at risk of being breached is critical to securing your organization against cyber attacks.
By implementing detection measures you can identify security flaws, enabling you to bolster defenses where needed.
Join us on this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- The threats you face and where your cyber defenses are most at risk of being breached;
- The detection stage and how to build the first layer of a cyber defense-in-depth strategy;
- The controls and measures your organization should implement to detect security flaws;
- How regular vulnerability scanning and staff awareness training can help reduce risk; and
- Practical advice and solutions to help your organization detect cyber threats and implement a cyber defense-in-depth strategy.
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, founder, and executive chairman, IT Governance & GRC International Group