Implementing a cyber security incident response management plan means you won’t waste valuable time when the worst happens.
Cyber incident response is a part of wider business continuity management. It helps you put plans in place to cover all types of unplanned disruption, from cyber security incidents to natural disasters, from power outages to pandemics.
This is especially important when it comes to breaches of personal data, which may need to be reported to the data protection authorities within 72 hours of being discovered under the DPA (Data Protection Act) 2018 and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Join us on this 45-minute webinar to find out more about:
- Security measures organizations should implement to minimize the impact of a successful attack;
- Cyber incident response management and what it means for your organization;
- How to respond to data breaches and cyber-attacks;
- Embedding incident response plans into your business continuity management system by implementing ISO 22301 standards; and
- Practical advice and solutions to help you respond to cyber attacks.
About the Speaker
Alan Calder, Founder and Executive Chairman of IT Governance and CEO of GRC International Group