Coming to you for the second year in a row, O3 World is hosting Innovation Day, a three-hour string of lightning talks, live demos and interactions showcasing new and emerging technologies from Philadelphia’s top agencies and innovation labs on Friday, May 4th from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. during Philly Tech Week 2018 presented by Comcast.
Similar to last year, we’ll continue to discuss emerging technologies such as voice user interfaces, artificial intelligence, augmented reality and more! Participants will be sharing their real-life experiences with the technologies and demonstrate how they’ve used it to improve efficiencies and overall user experiences.
This year’s speakers include:
- Lisha Davis, Head of Innovation Studio, Vanguard
- Anatoly Polinsky, Director of Zeros and Ones, Chariot Solutions
- Brett Bagenstose, The Baron of Pixels, Neo-Pangea
- Mike Gadsby, Co-Founder and CXO, Lauren Slattery, Head of UX Strategy, and Dan Laufer, Developer of O3 World
- Todd Zielinski, Senior Director of Electrical Engineering, Bresslergroup