As a CISO, you have greater responsibility — and accountability — than ever before. You need to know if your organization has the right controls in place to manage cybersecurity threats and risks across applications, systems, facilities, and third parties. At the same time, you need to respond to cyber-related inquiries coming from every direction — auditors, examiners, customers, lines of business, and more. But how do you gain visibility into the state of cybersecurity risk across the organization?
Join ISACA and ProcessUnity for a one-hour webinar on Wednesday, 2 December 2020 at 1:00 PM ET to understand the building blocks of a successful cybersecurity management program.
Join us to learn how to:
- Establish a baseline assessment to determine your gaps
- Commit to a control framework for effective risk coverage
- Monitor both internal and third-party assets in a single cybersecurity program
- Create and execute a schedule for reviews, assessments, remediation, and training validation
- Gain actionable insights and communicate the impact of threats and risks to the executive team, risk committee, and board of directors
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore how a collaborative cybersecurity program can benefit you and your key stakeholders.
Senior Director of Product Strategy
David Klein is the Senior Director of Product Strategy at ProcessUnity. He has more than 20 years’ experience in product management and strategic roles for leading technology providers. In his past roles at Pitney Bowes, Invoke, and Brainshark, David launched digital products and SaaS businesses across the globe while also driving product and feature development and forging innovation across mobile, eLearning/mLearning, and cloud-based landscapes. At ProcessUnity, David is responsible for keeping his finger on the pulse of the marketplace and delivering high-value risk and compliance solutions.