June 25, 2022 @ 10:00 am – 12:30 pm America/New York Timezone
Register now for Architecting on AWS Master Class – A special and complementary offer to NetCom Learning and AWS clients.
The Architecting on AWS Master Class is a complimentary Instructor-led Virtual session that covers the fundamentals of building IT infrastructure on the AWS platform. In this session, learners will explore the best practices and design patterns for architecting optimal IT solutions on the AWS Cloud. Moreover, they will also get an opportunity to build and explore a variety of infrastructures through guided discussions and hands-on activities, and much more!.
- Understand and apply the Well-Architected Framework
- Introduction to AWS Global Infrastructure
- Familiarity with Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) and Amazon S3 Glacier
- Choosing AWS Regions for your architecture
- Hands-on lab: Hosting a Static Website
- Q&A session with the speaker