The Master of Science – Digital Innovation in Marketing is an online degree that prepares digital marketing leaders and innovators. Learn how to apply exciting new technologies as well as measure and interpret data with sophisticated analytics. The next generation 100% online approach integrates high engagement, networking, and professional development into a streamlined 16 month program.
- Invest in your future with a part-time program designed for working professionals
- Become a leader in driving technology enabled transformation of the marketing function
- Develop a digital marketing strategy
- Apply the latest digital innovations such as mobile, social media, location based services, and big data to marketing campaigns
- Integrate marketing, advertising, sales and logistics across physical and digital channels
- Collect, analyze, and interpret digital marketing data to inform decision-making
Join the digital marketing revolution!
Attend a virtual information session
11/14/19 @ 12 PM EST
12/12/19 @ 12 PM EST
For more sessions click here
The program requires 30 credits – 10 courses in information systems, business models, and marketing. Faculty from Fox School’s MIS department and from the Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management provide the leading edge content. Courses include:
- Information Technology Management
- Digital Marketing
- Data Analytics
- Digital Business Innovation
- User Experience Design
- Social Media Innovation
- Mobile Marketing Strategy
- Digital Brand Management
All courses are 100% online. The program focuses on the student experience and provides high levels of engagement mixed in with sessions with instructors, virtual team work, and professional development opportunities led by the high profile advisory council. High engagement synchronous online sessions remove the need for on-site participation.
Learn more about the next generation online program, click here.
The MS Digital Innovation in Marketing advisory council features nationally recognized digital marketing leaders and digital innovators representing firms such as Citi, Publicis, LinkedIn, Johnson & Johnson, Cigna, and others. Learn more.
The Advisory Council members routinely join classes to provide webinars on exciting topics in the digital arena. You can find information on the Council members and their webinars here!
The MS – Digital Innovation in Marketing is a joint program offered by the Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management and the Department of Management Information Systems.
CAREERS AND JOB PLACEMENT
Find out more about exciting careers and job placement in the Digital Industry!
ADMISSIONS AND MORE INFORMATION
We are currently recruiting students for enrollment in the upcoming fall semester.