FOX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Philadelphia, PA May 2017 – Present
Peer Academic Advisor
- Present to and train groups of incoming freshmen & transfer students on various educational software planning outlets, Temple University’s campus resources, and class roster selections.
- Trouble-shooting student phone calls and emails in reference to academic planning, advising appointments, class overrides, graduation requests, etc.
- Assist academic advisors in daily operations including advising students on individual academic planning, planning freshmen and transfer student orientations, and managing student files.
FOX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Philadelphia, PA August 2017 – Present
Freshmen Seminar Teaching Assistant
- Lecture students on available resources, professional development skills, and personal academic experiences to prepare students for their academic careers.
- Assist the professor with syllabus construction, class preparation, attendance, and other support as needed.
- Correspond to emails regarding class structure, assignment details, and questions about Temple’s class procedures & guidelines.
THE SPORTING CLUB AT THE BELLEVUE, Philadelphia, PA May 2017 – August 2017
- Trained and mentored new employees on daily operations and tasks including cash drawer reconciliation, opening and closing procedures, and inventory management.
- Reconciled the cash drawer at the end of every shift assuring that the POS system matched the amount of cash in the drawer.
- Managed inventory assuring that orders matched invoices, orders came in on schedule, and orders were being placed in a timely manner.
- Implemented proper opening and closing procedures at the beginning and end of shifts, and provided friendly customer service and vender interactions during shifts.
GIANT FOOD STORES, Broomall, PA May 2016 – August 2016
- Computed transactions through the POS system while providing friendly and courteous customer service to shoppers.
- Maintained inventory by restocking shelves, organizing inventory, and verifying that orders were being shipped in a timely manner.
- Assisted bakery by arranging, categorizing, and monitoring baked goods to ensure inventory was properly displayed on shelves.