PwC Technology Consulting Intern Role – Summer 2019
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
I was placed on the Verizon Connect – Salesforce Program where our team was assigned to implement a Salesforce CRM and CPQ solution for Verizon Connect. See below of a list of tasks I have completed throughout the internship to add value to my team.
Task Tracker – Verizon Connect Salesforce Program
- 06/24/2019 Introduction to Salesforce
- 06/25/2019 Introduction of Conga Composer (Training)
- 06/26/2019 Conga Solutions/Templates/Email Templates
- 07/08/2019 Review Sprints (User Story)
- 07/08/2019 Creating Reports and Dashboards
- 07/10/2019 Digital Acumen Badge
- 07/10/2019 Intern Case Competition
- 07/15/2019 Request New Language (Conga Solutions)
- 07/16/2019 Assign/Modify Profiles to Users
- 07/18/2019 Debug/Test David Alexander’s Account
- 07/18/2019 Consolidate Google Sheets “Products by Price book name”
- 07/18/2019 Learning how to use the Process Builder to create events
- 07/22/2019 URL hacks to access object settings for default users
- 07/23/2019 Modify Contract object settings of Profiles for Reveal CLM (RCED)
- 07/24/2019 Custom Fields and Page Layouts migrated from FLTCONQA to ITC2
- 07/24/2019 Classification of Roles as ‘NA’ or ‘EMEA’
- 07/24/2019 Assign ‘NA’ and ‘EMEA’ Roles to Bundle Clauses using User Sharing
- 07/26/2019 Field Mapping – Re-route metadata from Quote -> Contract
- 07/29/2019 Add field validation and profile restriction to “Request New Language”
- 07/30/2019 Create 19 templates for the NA and EMEA region
- 08/01/2019 Migrate and test NA and EMEA templates in FLTCONQA
I have attached my end of internship evaluation for supporting documentation.