Interesting Facts Page
- A movie I have watched over and over is Everything, Everywhere, All at Once. I have never laughed and cried so much in a single movie and I never knew a film can be so comedic and heartfelt at the same time.
- A TV show I’m watching right now is the ongoing 90 Day Fiancé. It shows just how difficult it can be to fall in love with a non-US citizen, and the hard work it takes to bring them to America.
- Places I have lived are respectfully Philadelphia, Harrisburg, and Florida. I was born in Philly, lived here for a while, and then moved to Harrisburg, to Florida, back to Harrisburg, and now I am back in Philadelphia here at Temple!
- An app I visit daily would have to be my Google calendar, where I track all of my assignments for each class of the whole semester, as well as any extracurricular activities.
- Favorite things to do outside of school & work include working on home projects where I make the space I live in more comfortable and pretty. Most recent work was changing out the outside light for a more modern look.
- Coolest thing I’ve ever done would have to be being a bridesmaid at a close friend’s wedding. Being a part of the process and special day was such an honor to be given.
- My proudest atypical accomplishment is growing out my hair! I was really into dyeing my hair back in high school, so weak hair prone to breakage came with the territory. Now with the way my hair sits, I have to be careful when going to the toilet!