Community Platform
Interests
  • Cyber-security
  • Data analytics
  • E-commerce
  • Healthcare IT
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
75 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Interesting Fact

Movie(s) I have watched over and over…

Movie that I have watched over and over is Harry Potter. I love Harry Potter and I wish I was a magician in Hogwart.

Favorite sports teams…

I do not have a favorite sports teams since I do not watch sport. I am not a big fan of watching sports. Although if you consider chess as sport then yes I sometime watch sport. My favorite chess player is  Magnus Carlsen.

TV show(s) I’m watching right now…

I do not watch TV. I only watch youtube. My favorite content creator in youtube is Markiplier. I love to watch his lets play of games. Especially the horror genre, I like to see his reactions when he is playing game.

Places I have lived…

I have live in Vietnam but move to America when I was 5 year old. Other than Vietnam and America I don’t live anywhere else. But planning to move once I graduate from college.

Pets…

I use to have pet Betta fish. I kept two of them over my life time but they don’t live long.

Apps I visit daily…

Apps I visit daily is mail,safari, chat, and weather apps. Those four are the most important and I visit them daily to check the weather, look at the news, look at my email and see who talking to me.

Favorite things to do outside of school & work…

My favorite things to do outside of school and work is just go on youtube and listen to music and relax. I might watch a couple of Markiplier video, or look at the news.

Coolest thing I’ve ever done…

The coolest thing I’ve ever done is go to Temple. I am going to get a bachelor degree and that is very cool.

My proudest atypical accomplishment

My proudest accomplishment is that I got my associate degree in Computer Information System at Community College of Philadelphia. It took me 4 years but I am proud that I finish it and gain some knowledge from being in school.

Skip to toolbar