Software Validation Intern (May 2021 – Present)
Secant Group, LLC
• Author and execute validation documents for various equipment software/hardware and stand-alone software programs.
• Create verification memos to support existing validated production equipment, analytical equipment and facilities/utilities.
• Assist with researching and identifying evidence in order to close project Change Controls to support the Secant Quality System.
Small Business Digital Consultant (May 2021 – Present)
Institute for Business and Information Technology at Temple University
• Implement or improve the digital presence of small businesses and non-profits
• Manage complete project development process from initial consultation to web finalization
• Communicate with clients daily to ensure projects develop according to design and schedule
Chair of Scholarship (May 2021 – Present)
Temple University Association for Information Systems (AIS)
Associate Analyst | Consumer Coverage (Sept 2020 – Nov 2020)
Temple University Fox Fund
- Conduct fundamental research, identify undervalued equities, and write three buy recommendation reports.
- Utilize industry software tools including Bloomberg, Capital IQ, and FactSet to perform fundamental research.
- Assist in the creation of comprehensive initiating coverage reports detailing all aspects of a company’s business
Retail Merchandiser (May 2020 – Aug 2020)
TNG Retail Services
- Assisted departments in the implementation of signage and other merchandising advertisements.
- Sorted and distributed products such as books and over the counter medications throughout multiple stores.
- Strategically organized displays to carry products and encourage sales.