Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2020
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- Database cleanup
- Data visualization
- Created infographics
- Managed and updated vendor relations database
- Event planning
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- Cleaned up Marketing database for NCAL sales
- Updated Vendor Relations database with over 5,000 new vendors + updated/ removed existing incorrect information
- Corrected infographics for company wide updates and events
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- I learned how to properly manage and maintain a large scale database. I have done this with small SQL databases in my MIS courses, but it was fascinating to practice this with large datasets. I also was able to get supervised help utilizing RStudio during this internship.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.