Community Platform
Interests
  • Blogging
  • Business analysis
  • Data analytics
  • Data mining
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
No Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Hello and Welcome!

Update (2017): Please visit my new site: WeZBest.com

Hello and welcome to my online portfolio!

Zilong

I am Zilong Zhao, a sophomore at Temple University, majoring in actuarial science and minoring in computer science.

I chose to major in actuarial science because of my passion for mathematics and business. Have always been a math lover, I have been competing in different mathematics competitions since middle school; however, I have a greater passion for business, as I love interacting with people and solving real-world problems.

Although this is my second year at Temple, I have been having an extremely rewarding experience both in-class and out-of-class. I am able to not only take the advantage of the great academic resources that Temple provides, but also be involved in multiple organizations on and off campus.

This online portfolio will hopefully give you a snapshot of my educational and personal journey and allow you to know more about me.

I love making friends, so please feel free to reach out to me if you want to grab a cup of coffee together.

Thank you for your visit! Please contact me if you have any questions or suggestions!

Best regards,
Zilong (Z) Zhao
November, 2013

Skip to toolbar