Community Platform
Interests
  • Analytics
  • Business process analysis
  • Customer relationship management (CRM)
  • Dashboards
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1010 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

About Me

Thank you for visiting my ePortfolio!

Hello! My name is Zong Li, but I preferred to go by Jacky. I am a senior Management Information Systems student at Fox School of Business anticipated to graduate in the Fall 2022 semester. Previously, I worked as a Data Quality Analyst Intern at DadosHealth and a Product Management/Analyst Intern at CenTrak. During my time at both DadosHealth and CenTrak, I developed my interpersonal skills working with internal team members and clients. In addition, I enhanced my knowledge and understanding of technical skills, such as, Python, SQL, and Tableau, which I hope to further improve upon at my future employer.

Background

I am from Columbia, MD in Howard County, which is about 15 minutes outside of Baltimore. Before Temple University, I studied at University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, where I was pursing a doctorate degree in Physical Therapy. After three years at the university, I came to the conclusion that I was not passionate enough for this field and decided to change career paths. I enrolled at Community College of Philadelphia, where I was pursing an associate’s degree in Accounting. Ultimately, I completed the degree in Business – General because I was introduced to the world of Management Information Systems. After CCP, I applied to the MIS program at Fox School of Business – Temple University, where I am now aspiring to be an IT professional.

Skip to toolbar