TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: December 2018
Major: Management Information Systems
Minor: Business Analytics
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Member Gamma Iota Sigma Fall 2014-Fall 2016
Member of Alpha Kappa Lambda fraternity Spring 2015-present
· Academic Chair, Fall 2015
· Temple University Greek Association Representative, Spring 2016
· Inter-Fraternity Council Representative, Spring 2016
· Public Relations Chair, Fall 2016
Member of The Association of Information Systems Spring 2017-present
OMNUS INVESTMENTS, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada June 2013- August 2013
· Performed due diligence on companies that could potentially become financial products that the firm sells to its clients. Determined whether or not each company we researched was a wise investment for our clients.
· Created presentations to the board about different financial companies to determine whether or not the firm would sell shares in the company to clients.
· Provided financial analysis on different companies that already existed and wrote reports that summarized the potential investment for clients
· Made risk profiles for all financial products offered.
SLACK’S HOAGIE SHACK, Newtown, PA Summers 2011, 2012, 2014
· Responsible for delivering orders promptly to customers and making sure the order was correct.
· Was responsible for keeping dining room area of restaurant pristine in-between deliveries.
· Performed duties of standard kitchen worker such as prepping and cooking food.
FOX SCHOOL OF BUSINESS, Philadelphia, PA, September 2015- Fall 2016
Senior Classroom Support
· Open and close the building so classrooms and other rooms are available to students and teachers
· Answer help calls and other classroom support areas to make sure the classrooms audio and visual functions are operating
· Work as standby support for certain events and serve as on the spot help in case something goes wrong.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
· Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Hindi- Conversational