• Gaming
This Year
No Points
Total
1075 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

How my coursework relate to my career interest?

I am interested in becoming an business analyst after graduation. The coursework that I had done throughout the year in the MIS major has greatly prepare me to fill the role. One of the course I took, I was an business analyst for a lumber company in NJ. I had to work with a team to figure out an solution for a problem that was given to us. We had to figure out what was the main problem and present the best solution. We had to interview  stakeholder and figure out what was important to our final project and what wasn’t. At the end of the course we had create and present our prototype to the sponsor.

Another course work that I had done that help me prepare to be a business analyst is by doing analytic projects. For one of the course I had to innovate a new idea to create a unique experience for users, but also a smooth experience. We worked in a group environment where we share ideas and come up with the best innovative  idea from each of us. We then combine the important key points from each of our idea that we picked up and create the best innovative process of our project.

Overall, these coursework has help me understand what I need to do in a project scenario and working with the team and sponsor. How I need to figure out the project problem and what I need to do to figure out the best solution for it.

Skip to toolbar