This Year
No Points
Total
1075 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Internship for Urban Apps + Maps Studios

For this internship I was a project mentor that guided and managed 10 high school students to develop new market strategy for Pennsylvania Ballet. As a team we researched and defined project scope within client’s criteria. Also led the team to create PowerPoint presentation and graphic prototypes to proposed project solution. In this internship I was able to enhance my leadership skills and analytical skills by leading my team to develop a project solution. I was in a leadership position in the internship where I had to take charge and guide my teammate to work up a conclusion and also work together.  By doing so, it helped me understand what a leader need to do to encourage and help the team to continue and complete a project. Also I had to do analytical work where we research,observe, and experience the issue that is being presented. By doing analytical work, I had greatly understand the processed that was needed to be done in order to figure out the main reason of the problem. This will allow our team to figure out the best solution for the key issue. Overall, it has prepared me to possibly be in leadership position in the future and enhance my analytical skills and leadership skills.

Skip to toolbar