This Year
No Points
Total
1075 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

IBIT Workshop for ArtJawn

I attended the IBIT workshop at Temple University to work with a private technology start up for the website ArtJawn. In this workshop we defined package of requirements and service features for ArtJawn website. I also guided stakeholders through brainstorming activities to defined possible scope solution. I found this workshop interesting because it was related to the course work that I was doing in the MIS major. Similar to what I had to do in class, I had to facilitate our team to lead and guide them to a possible conclusion. It was an interesting event to go to as an MIS major because of how the project correlate with the MIS courses. The workshop was based off an IT issue where as a group we figure out who would visit such sites and who would be using it. Also creating a outline prototype of what might be the best way to develop the website for users.

Going to such workshop events, there are many different people with many different career path where you are able to network and talk with to enhance your circle of network. Also being an MIS major, working at a event like this could greatly enhance your analytical skills.

Skip to toolbar