EDUCATION: TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Administration, Graduation: May 2018
MAJORS: Management Information Systems | Finance
GPA: 3.89 | Business Honors Program | University Honors Program
Dean’s List, Fall 2014 – Spring 2017 |
ACTIVITIES & AWARDS:
Third Place, Temple University Data Analytics Challenge November 2016
Student Activities Award for Excellence in Student Leadership for 2015 – 2016
Volunteer, Service Immersion Program: South Dakota Rosebud Reservation, May 2015
Provost’s Scholar, Temple University, Fall 2014 – Present
PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS LLP, McLean, VA June 2017 – August 2017
Advance Intern, Process Assurance
- Review SAS code and other system documentation in close detail to perform SOX controls testing in preparation for senior associate and manager review.
- Support team members by attending weekly meetings and communicating current progress to efficiently meet predefined goal for number of reviewed controls before July 31st
- Communicate with clients in order to receive and understand controls and control evidence.
- Assist with technical issues in office equipment and other administrative tasks to support the operations of the external audit.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA September 2016 – May 2017
Student Worker, Paley Library
- Create data visualizations that emphasize overall patterns in data to help managers in their decision making processes.
- Review data to ensure accuracy in reporting and the reliability of any conclusions drawn from data.
- Develop methodology for data collection that best suits its purpose and intended audience.
PRICEWATERHOUSECOOPERS LLP, McLean, VA June 2016 – August 2016
Start Intern, Corporate Responsibility
- Communicated with Half Street Fairgrounds to help coordinate an event hosting more than 200 PwC employees and interns.
- Analyzed the data from PwC’s Community Service Day to measure the company’s impact and compiled this information into a single document for client viewing.
- Collaborated with a fellow Start Intern to create a single document that would visually communicate monthly market data to PwC partners.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Philadelphia, PA September 2015 – March 2016
Student Leader, Service Immersion Program: Dominican Republic
- Assessed 30 applications, supervised 14 interviews, and provided feedback focused on selecting participants with eventual group dynamics in mind.
- Identified the most efficient way to convey essential information to all participants to increase preparedness and therefore foster better communication and strengthen relationships.
SKILLS & LANGUAGES:
- Microsoft Office, PowerBI, Tableau, Adobe Photoshop