Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2020
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- Responsible for helping classrooms when they needed IT support.
- Responded to issues, solved issues, and explained the issues to prevent future ones.
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- Fixing various computers in Ritter Hall
- Taught professors how to more easily understand the equipment in the classrooms
- Managed different classroom security
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- I have learned a lot from this job. I have become a lot more comfortable with solving computer related issues. This is related to my major because MIS uses all different platforms of a computer and it is important for my major to know computers well, so through this position I have been able to work with computers while teaching others how to use them. Being an MIS major it is important to be able to bridge the gap between common technology users and advanced technology users and this job has allowed me to become more comfortable closing that gap.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.