Section 003, Instructor: Ermira Zifla

Quizzes

Reading Quiz #10: Complete by April 17, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on April 17, 2017.
  • When you click on the link, you may see a Google sign in screen. Use your AccessNet ID and password to sign in. It will then take you to the quiz.
    If it says you don’t have access, make sure you’re signed out of your regular Gmail (non-TUMail) account!
  • You can only do the quiz once. If you submit multiple times, I’ll only use the first (oldest) one.
  • This is “open book” – you can use the articles to answer the questions – but do not get help from anyone else.

Ready? Take the quiz by clicking this link.

Reading Quiz #9: Complete by April 10, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on April 10, 2017.
  • When you click on the link, you may see a Google sign in screen. Use your AccessNet ID and password to sign in. It will then take you to the quiz.
    If it says you don’t have access, make sure you’re signed out of your regular Gmail (non-TUMail) account!
  • You can only do the quiz once. If you submit multiple times, I’ll only use the first (oldest) one.
  • This is “open book” – you can use the articles to answer the questions – but do not get help from anyone else.

Reading Quiz #8: Complete by April 3, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on April 3, 2017.

Reading Quiz #7: Complete by March 20, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on March 20, 2017.

Reading Quiz #6: Complete by March 6, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on March 6, 2017.

Reading Quiz #5: Complete by February 27, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on February 27, 2017.

Reading Quiz #4: Complete by February 13, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on February 13, 2017.

Reading Quiz #3: Complete by February 6, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on February 6, 2017.  The quiz is based on the readings for the whole week.

Reading Quiz #2: Complete by by February 1, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by the start of class on February 1, 2017.  The quiz is based on the readings for the whole week.

Reading Quiz #1: Complete by January 27, 2017

Some quick instructions:

• You must complete the quiz by January 27, 2017 9:00 am.
  • The quizzes are on all of the readings for the coming week.

Office Hours
Ermira Zifla (instructor) 10:00am-12:00pm Wednesdays, Speakman Hall 207C or by appointment.
ITA
Prince Patel (ITA) by appointment only. Email: tug04032@temple.edu