Racherla, P., and Mandviwalla, M. (2008). What Does Universal Access Mean? JAIS Theory Development Workshop, Paris, December 13, 2008.
Jain, A., Mandviwalla, M., Banker, R. (2007). Government as catalyst: Can it work again with wireless internet access? Public Administration Review, November/December, 2007.
- Do Business Schools have a role in STEM Education?
- Fox MIS and IBIT – Ten years of success
- Making Education Social: The FoxMIS Community Site
- Re-imagining the role of technology in higher education (ver 2)
- Social media and e-politics: Reaching and engaging citizens
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of social media
- Zero to No. 1: Six steps to building a world class department