Racherla, P., and Mandviwalla, M. (2008). What Does Universal Access Mean? JAIS Theory Development Workshop, Paris, December 13, 2008.
Jain, A., Mandviwalla, M., Banker, R. (2007). Government as catalyst: Can it work again with wireless internet access? Public Administration Review, November/December, 2007.
- Fox MIS and IBIT – Ten years of success
- Making Education Social: The FoxMIS Community Site
- Network externality effects in social media
- Re-imagining the role of technology in higher education (ver 2)
- Smarter Students for a Smarter Philadelphia
- Social media and e-politics: Reaching and engaging citizens
- Social media strategy (SIM APC)
- Strategic Framework for Managing the Social Media Portfolio
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of social media