Mandviwalla, M., Jain A. , Fesenmaier, J. , Smith, J. , Weinberg, P. , and Greg Meyers (2008). Municipal Broadband Wireless Networks: Realizing the Vision of Anytime, Anywhere Connectivity. Communications of the ACM.
- Do Business Schools have a role in STEM Education?
- Fox MIS and IBIT – Ten years of success
- Making Education Social: The FoxMIS Community Site
- Network externality effects in social media
- Re-imagining the role of technology in higher education (ver 2)
- Social media and e-politics: Reaching and engaging citizens
- Social media strategy (SIM APC)
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of social media
Access Adoption Blogging Broadband Broadband policy CAS Complex Adaptive Systems Design science Digital Divide Disruption e-politics Globalization Higher Education Information Architecture Information technology Internet MWN Online Learning online reviews Peer review Planning Politics Reviewing Social media Social media strategy Social networking Strategy Telecommunications Theory use trust Universal access Universal use Virtual teams web 2.0 WiFi WiMax Wireless word of mouth