This Year
No Points
Total
1045 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Operations Analyst at Cherry Hill Liquors

I have been working as an Operations Analyst at Cherry Hill Liquors, Located in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. My job responsibilities are both technical and administrative. I analyze large amounts of unstructured data to forecast customer-buying trends. I use advance Microsoft Excel functionality such as: data analysis tool pack, pivot tables, v-lookup etc. to perform detailed analysis of customer behaviors of various demographics such as age, ethnicity and physical location.

I prepare a biweekly analysis report of customer buying patterns, and use it to establish the price-point for our products. I am also responsible for reconciling expenditure on inventory and performed routine maintenance on store as well as updated Point of Sale System Systems. This has helped the store increase its sales by 35 % along with decreasing its unused inventory by 50 %. In addition some of my administrative duties were performing all due diligence in acquisition of business including remodeling location, analyzing financials and assisting with creating contracts.

Skip to toolbar