This Year
No Points
Total
1045 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

BTA at Deloitte Federal Consulting

I will be starting as a full time Business Technology Analyst (BTA) at Deloitte federal consulting in September 2015. I will be helping USPS, FBI, IRS and other Federal clients to create and implement effective business solutions that would help improve their business performance and value. BTA program is two years in length, and upon the successful completion a BTA becomes a Federal Technology Consultant. A BTA gets exposure in diverse set of industries, clients, and project roles. In addition, one can contribute by assisting in the development of project proposals, presentations, and industry publications. Deloitte also offers a tuition reimbursement program that is designed to help send high performing analysts to top business schools. Upon the successful completion of the graduate degree an analyst returns as a senior consultant.

MIS at Temple University has played big role in shaping my career, the skills learnt in the program have helped me become a desirable candidate in the job market.  I am really excited about the opportunity at Deloitte, and would like to use it as a stepping-stone to take my professional career to new heights.  

Skip to toolbar