Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2019
- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you are employed
- I worked for TD Bank, in US Technology Services in Mount Laurel New Jersey. I was on the Center for Enablement Team, which is basically an internal consulting group that facilitates the implementation of Agile Project Management and product development.
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- I mainly facilitated the work the coaches did with their various projects. I created documentation for them, both complete with project data, and as templates for them to use in the future. I also helped develop the training curriculum for members of USTS which varied based on job function. I even helped to facilitate training sessions to various divisions, even some in the executive level.
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- I built out a consulting project plan using personal interviews with stakeholders, and similar documentation used by the Canadian segment of the bank, which I adapted to our team’s plan. I created an online document repository and found or created the necessary documents as templates which I posted there.
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this internship in the context of specific courses).
- I learned first hand how consulting works. I got to see what various sections of “Technology” do, both firsthand working with them, and through detailed process discussions to gather requirements for projects and products.