c/o 2014 | Accounting Major | MIS Major

Note Alliance

I recently have accepted a job offer to become the Financial and Technology Development Intern at Note Alliance. Note Alliance is a distressed debt investment company. Specifically, they buy distressed mortgages in bulk at a discount and work to resolve existing repayment issues with the homeowner, with the goal of developing a strategy that enables the homeowner to keep their home. As a Financial and Technology Development Intern, I will be responsible for completing tasks assigned within the accounting and technology management departments. Specifically, assisting with bookkeeping processes and handling other assigned financial responsibilities. In order to support the note investment department, myself and other interns will also partake in data analysis of loan pools to promote profitability. The technology management portion will include maintaining, improving, and implementing software and programs that are necessary for conducting the business. Project development and idea creation for company efficiency are also expected. Overall, myself and the other interns will integrate previous knowledge with the technological and financial business needs of a distressed debt investment company.

Note Alliance website

Note Alliance logo

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

TEMPLE FOOTBALL FOREVER
alternate text

Picture of Billy Cosby at Temple... Linked to one of my favorite blogs