Secure Supply Chain Analyst
AmerisourceBergen Secure Supply Chain Analyst Intern
- Ensured current and new suppliers achieved full compliance with the FDA’s Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA) processes and policies
- Collaborated with a team of 10 to inform healthcare and pharmaceutical companies to become compliant with the FDA’s Drug Supply Chain Security Act (DSCSA)
- Responsible for onboarding supplier information, managing the needs of new and existing clients as well as contacting over 1,100 suppliers regarding salable returns and 2D barcode compliance
- Performed data entry tasks per DSCSA regulation on lot traceability with basic understanding of SAP specifically related to ATTP
- Reached out to approximately 500 companies for information on their EPCIS Status and recorded their responses on the 2023 Manufacturer dashboard
I learned what it takes to be successful as a team and how to communicate with team members effectively. I also learned more about the supply chain industry in general and the FDA’s DSCSA (Drug Supply Chain Security Act).