- Data Analytics Challenge, Participant
- Throughout the process of completing this challenge, I was able to learn more about the company, AmeriSource Bergen, and find ways to help solve the issue of how to stop pharmacies from buying drugs from non-primary vendors.
Check out my presentation below:
- MPC Summer Day Camp, Teacher/Coordinator
- As a teacher and a coordinator for the kids’ summer camp, I gained skills in teaching and organizing events to make sure the program ran efficiently and smoothly.
- Leadership and Career Studies, Mentor/Tutor
- Aiding students with disabilities, I learned how to communicate and increased my problem-solving skills.
- Charming Charlie’s, Sales Associate/Styles Specialist/Cashier
- From learning how to self-manage and think outside the box, I was able to use those skills to compute transactions on time and create pop-up events to help promote the boutique.