- An introductory course in macroeconomics where I learned the basics of business cycles, inflation, unemployment, banking, monetary and fiscal policy, international economics, and economic growth.
- Introductory math course that teaches the basics of calculus and statistics in order to solve business applications
- Analytical reading and writing that covers modern day topics. Learned the basics for researching and Temple University library resources
- Address the challenges of leading high performing organizations and examine the enablers of principled organizational leadership and performance
- Explain the role of information technology as a business enabler and explain management information systems applications.
- Evaluate the organizational fit and suitability of business applications
- Understand the ethical challenges of information technology
- An introductory course in microeconomics covering the topics of the market system, supply and demand, cost, competition, monopoly, oligopoly, factor markets, and public goods
- Students will read important works of world literature, philosophy, and religion, from ancient epics to graphic novels, with a focus on individual well-being
- Introductory course to the essential aspects of law with an emphasis on the legal environment of business. We will learn the basics of contract, tort, property, and administrative law as well as international law
- The history and significance of race and diversity in America where we will cover topics of slavery, Native Americans, and Irish, Jewish, and Italian immigrants.