Bach Hoang Pham

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2020

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

Hello to future visitors to my e-portfolio page!

I am an international student coming from Ho Chi Minh city in Vietnam, currently majoring in Accounting and Management Information System( MIS). Studying the introduction to MIS class made me realized that we are living in the age of development and expansion of data and technology. Moreover, it also enlightened me with the process of translate a business need into a technical solution. Since then,  I’m looking forward to every opportunity to explore many different fields such as analytics, security and ERP implementations.

Despite having only joined MIS as a double major, I cannot wait to be professionally involved as a member of the Association of Information System. At the present time, I’m working as a front desk receptionist for Center of Student Professional Development and also as a clerk in Temple Physician.

Thank you for visiting my website!

One thought on "Welcome"