I started at TransAxle in August of 2015 just as a warehouse worker but in May of 2016 I was began to take on new tasks involved with business analysis and data analytics. Since May I have been responsible for the following tasks in the warehouse:
- Creating and updating Standard Operating Procedures.
- Assist in developing and tracking key performance indicators, creating periodic reports and data visualizations.
- Assist Inventory-Supervisor by creating spreadsheets with advanced functions and formatting.
- Investigating transactional errors between branches.
- Assisting in different warehouse projects as needed.
- Assisting in receiving department work as needed.
TransAxle was first formed almost 40 years ago and now has 24 locations nationwide. TransAxle remanufactures transmissions, differentials, hydraulic pumps and motors. I work at the main headquarters of TransAxle which has the largest shop and the largest inventory of parts, so a big part of what we do is sending parts and units to our smaller branches.