No Points
Total
1020 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Work Experience

animalactorsbanner2IMG_0475

Currently, I maintain a part-time position at Animal Actors International.  My main responsibility as a Farm Manager is to ensure the animals are fed, healthy and cared for. In the past, Animal Actors has trained exotic animals such as cougars, wolves,and an African elephant . During my years of employment, the business has taken a more modest approach and trains less dangerous animals. I have had the pleasure of working on a few movie sets with notable actors such as James Franco and Zachary Quinto. My other tasks include farm maintenance, farm improvement, harvesting crops and operating heavy machinery. This job has taught me that hard work is rewarded.

My first job was as a service clerk at a ShopRite supermarket. I greeted customers, bagged groceries, organized carts from parking lot and assisted short-staffed departments. My reliability and trustfulness helped me increase responsibilities and earn bonuses.  This job taught me about the value of time and how to find balance between school, work, and activities.  

Skip to toolbar