This Year
No Points
Total
1020 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Internships

I spent the summer of 2017 and 2018 interning with Pfizer’s Summer Student Workers’ program.

2018: I worked on the Strategic Initiatives team, which is part of the center of operation excellence. I worked on a variety of projects, which include developing process flows, data structures, and  a business operations playbook. My key takeaway is that positive relationships are highly valuable to the business.

2017: I worked in the Corporate Audit – Research, Development, and Supply department. A noteworthy project I worked on was my completion of an audit history dashboard, which summarized prior years’ audit data and outcomes. My main take away is the importance of accurate and up-to-date data, especially within the highly regulated pharmaceutical industry.

VinciWorks

VINCIWORKS DATA ANALYST/MARKETING INTERN

I spent the majority of my summer 2016 interning with a technology company called VinciWorks in Jerusalem, Israel. VinciWorks, a smaller technology company, granted me experience in an array of departments and topics. I analyzed data, assisted in social media marketing, updated financial records, and edited electronic learning course. One of my most intriguing projects was analyzing data between an ‘A-B’ email marketing campaign. The most noteworthy part of the project was seeing the difference in the number of sales and figuring out why one email campaign excelled more than the other.

Part of the ‘A-B’ testing data can be seen here.

Interning in Israel is drastically different than in America; I am looked upon as a competent professional, not as an student. I am leaving VinciWorks with the knowledge and mindset needed to succeed in the professional world.

campaing

PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN INTERN 2016

Immediately after school ended, I worked on a presidential campaign. I spent roughly a month (before leaving for Israel) devoted to New Jersey’s primary cycle. In the brief amount of time spent, I updated campaign data, as well as assisted with personable tasks such as reaching out to our support base. Each day offered the opportunity for unexpected tasks. The campaign taught me agility and the importance of meeting deadlines.

If you are interested in finding out which candidate I interned with, please email me at Craig.Jacob.Kestecher@temple.edu.

Skip to toolbar