ORIGLIO BEVERAGE, Philadelphia, PA Fall 2015 – Present
Production Assistant, Media Graphics Department
- Collaborated with creation and production of printed marketing materials for beverage distributors and events in the Philadelphia area.
- Utilized intranet database management system to monitor media projects from request to production.
- Coordinated traffic consisting of media requests, cost and deadlines for time sensitive material.
ORIGLIO BEVERAGE, Philadelphia, PA Summer 2017
Operations Administrator, Intern
- Partnered with management and warehouse crew to coordinate, streamline operational performance.
- Utilized eoStar, a route accounting software, daily to monitor tasks assigned and increase efficiency in warehouse operations.
- Troubleshot technical issues that arose, enhancing productivity.
NAZARETH BEVERAGE CENTER, Nazareth, PA 2012 –2017
- Integrated new financial recording technology, leading to surge in accuracy and efficiency.
- Created and implemented database management system to monitor inventory, vendor information, track daily sales and trends to optimize decision-making.
- Supervised team of five employees, including payroll, hiring, scheduling and training.
Within these experiences I have seen how business operate from the inside and not just as a consumer. At Origlio I was able to oversee operations in the warehouse, view logistics for incoming and outgoing loads, delegate routes to drivers and help increase efficiencies in the warehouse. Using EoStar I was able to place and track $100,000’s of product shipped for deliveries as well as help maintain inventory levels by managing incoming shipments. Additionally, I was able to track and update inventory levels after physical evaluation of the warehouse, including but not limited to broken, damaged, and returned products. With my time at Nazareth Beverage Center, I was able to help transition from the legacy system to an updated POS system to monitor inventory, track sales, and run monthly required PALCB reports. Being able to help transition the company I was able to experience everything from procuring data from the legacy system to importing it in the new database for daily operations. Hopefully, with these experiences I can use the knowledge I have learned to further my career.