Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2019
- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you will be employed)
- Medium-sized insurance company located in the heart of Center City Philadelphia
- I will be in the Quantitative Analytics team within the Risk Department
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- Develop automation scripts utilizing Python frameworks such as Pandas and NumPy
- Transform and execute analysis on loan-level data
- Build and maintain databases on AWS
- Create analytical dashboards utilizing Tableau
- How the job relates to your major (describe how you will apply course work to the job or which course(s) helped you get this job).
- Network IT Architecture
- Learning Microsoft Azure definitely gave me a good foundation with working on a cloud-based environment.
- Data Analytics
- This course laid out the fundamentals of Tableau and SQL which are integral to making sense of big data.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.