Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2020
- • Supported 20-member team across 54 international markets and the US to collect stakeholder interests, communication channels, and increase efficiency in communications.
• Collected Agile resources from across the organization promote awareness, leverage existing resources, and foster knowledge sharing to promote a consistent agile mindset shift across IT.
• Coordinated with team on maintenance of new BI and CRM tools, collecting pain points and ensuring business realization.
Summer ETR (Emerging Talent Rotational) Internship 2019.
- Projects included collection of Agile resources across the organization and reporting status of teams, Recording bi-weekly change team meeting minutes, meeting with members of change team to identify pain points in BI and CRM tool rollout and maintenance and presentation of those findings, Communication Channel Inventory, and IT Org Stakeholder Mapping.
- I learned how IT teams are set up and the ways that they are working and how Agile is influencing the industry in larger organizations. I also learned how to work with stakeholders across an orginization and collect their input to represent their interests in a digital solution