Total
850 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

NFI Industries

May 2015 – August 2015

Business Analyst

In the summer of 2015 I will be working for NFI Industries as a business analyst. NFI Industries is a transportation company which provides transportation logistics, warehousing, and distribution services in the United States and internationally. It offers distribution services, such as warehousing IT optimization, contract and public, food grade, fulfillment, ambient and temperature controlled storage, and industrial NFI-Transportationengineering services. In addition, it offers intermodal services, global temperature-controlled supply chain, warehousing and distribution, OTR and dedicated transportation, transportation management. This work experience relates to to my studies because I am able to implement everything that I learned in my MIS classes such as SQL which is one of the programing languages mostly used in the company. The connection between my studies and the experience I will gain in NFI industries have a close connection and both contribute to my overall growth and success in Management Information Systems.

Skip to toolbar