Community Platform
Interests
  • Application development
  • Digital business models
  • Digital marketing
  • Project management
  • more...
This Year
225 Points
Total
1115 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Coursework

1. Digital System(MIS 2101): Learned how to use Salesforce Service Cloud to improve the efficiency of customer service through an organization, the importance of creating a digital identity, how to interpret data, as well as basic coding skills in JavaScript.
  2. Web Application Development (MIS 2402): In this course, I delved into the world of web application development, gaining practical skills and knowledge to create dynamic and interactive websites. Through hands-on exercises and projects, I learned various web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and JavaScript, and their applications in building user-friendly interfaces. I also explored different frameworks and libraries, such as Bootstrap and jQuery, to enhance the functionality and design of web applications.
  3. Data and Analytics (MIS 2502): This course equipped me with the fundamental concepts and techniques required to harness the power of data for making informed business decisions. I learned how to collect, clean, analyze, and visualize data using tools and technologies such as Python, SQL, and various data analytics libraries. By understanding data modeling, data mining, and statistical analysis, I gained insights into uncovering patterns, trends, and correlations within datasets. In addition to analyzing structured data, I also explored techniques for handling unstructured data and gained exposure to NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB. Through hands-on projects and assignments, I developed proficiency in Python for data manipulation, visualization, and machine learning. This course gave me valuable skills to leverage data as an organization’s strategic asset and drive data-informed decision-making processes.

Skip to toolbar