Han Bao Le

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2019

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

Professionally, I like learning technical topics: math, programming, analytics, etc. To me, the best feeling is when I truly grasp the concept of a difficult subject or understand the underlying mechanism of a technology or a complex process. Once you understand, you can do everything: you can connect the dots, you can create new cool things, etc. Therefore in high school, I was a Math specialized student in a magnet school in my city and coming to Temple, I knew I wanted to pursue a major that’s technically challenging but also socially active – and there is no better major than MIS, as it is at the intersection of technology and business.

Another field that has always had my interest is education. I am fascinated with how technology can facilitate the learning process, and I have started a start-up to test my ideas – you can find out more here.

Outside work and school, I am also deeply in love with music. I am a classically trained singer and I love singing opera and jazz songs. On the weekend, I like to go to Pressure Hall to practice new songs and play the piano. I also love dancing, and my favorite genres are hip-hop, animation and jazz.