Bochasanwasi Shri Akshar Purushottam Swaminarayan Sanstha (BAPS)
The BAPS Swaminarayan Sanstha is a spiritual, volunteer-driven organization dedicated to improving society through individual growth by fostering the Hindu ideals of faith, unity, and selfless service.
My Experience at the local BAPS chapter:
Youth Activities Coordinator:
- Co-Lead a team of 13 members who plan weekly youth activities.
- Help plan an annual Two-Day Sporting Event for over 80 youths.
- Help plan yearly celebration event for over 200 youths from logistics to activities for the day.
- Part of a team of 5 to maintain logistics for youth activities across the Northeast region.
- Take part in helping with event Registration, Reporting, and Accommodations.
- Excessively use excel to complete different logistical tasks for our organization.
- Attend yearly national seminars to enhance my leadership, communication, and project planning skills.
- Analyze 20+ Fast Food Store’s cameras to ensure employee quality and cooperation by utilizing a security system
- Operate Microsoft Excel to send out daily reports to managers regarding employee behavior
- Utilize March Networks Security system to send out bi-weekly audits to area managers regarding business operations