Community Platform
Interests
  • Analytics
  • Application development
  • Application Programming Interface (APIs)
  • Artificial intelligence
  • more...
This Year
250 Points
Total
1095 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Harvard WECode Conference 2024

Harvard WECode is the largest, student-run conference for women engineers in computing happening February 17-18, 2024. With over 900+ attendees last year and sponsorships/speakers from Google, Amazon, JP Morgan, Palentir, Jane Street, Citadel, and more, this virtual and in person conference is a great opportunity for students to get involved in workshops like resume prep and mock interviews as well as network with peers and professionals from around the world.

Not only did I meet amazing women and non-binary engineers and get the honor of seeking personal and career advice from them, I also draw inspiration from their work and research to pinpoint my own interest and possible topic for my independent research. Additionally, I was selected as a tech fellow, helping plan events and receiving exclusive access to special networking and event priority and perks. Of the 75 tech fellows selected from a global pool of hundreds of applicants, I also went above and beyond my responsibilities earning the title distinguished tech fellow as one of the 25 selected from the already selective pool of 75 fellows. This accomplishment will help make my resume stand out and create a pipeline for me to the confernece sponsors.

Skip to toolbar