Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: January 2021
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks):
- Assist in automation of manually generated reports as a team member of Financial Business Solutions of CHUBB\\\’s Collection Shared Service Center (CSSC) department.
- Utilize Qlik Sense (data visualization software) to automate reports that are done manually periodically.
- Trim data from Excel, CVS and feed them to Qlik Sense
- Retrieve data from Microsoft SQL using query and load data to Qlik Sense
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- Phone Report automation: performance evaluation and break down in each category. Retrieved data and combined them using combination of codes and trimming data. Successfully generated daily phone reports.
- Trending Report automation: Data mainly retrieved from SQL database. Concatenated data from month to month and projected data in trending line graph. Automation was set based on accounting calendar end, month end, and daily.
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- Internship was relevant to MIS 2502(Data Analysis). I have learned that in real world, it is possible that same data can come in many different format which need to be uniformed to analyze correctly.Also, Data interpretation, formation, and visualization needs creativity and concentration on details.