The following courses are MIS classes that I took at Temple through Spring 2021. These courses have been invaluable in laying the foundation for the technical skills required in the workforce.
MIS 2502 – Data Analytics
- Learned how to discover trends in analytical data stores using the data mining techniques of clustering, segmentation, association, and decision trees.
- I have had hands-on experience with current, cutting-edge tools such as R, as well as, managed a database system in MySQL and NoSQL to analyses data.
MIS 2402 – Web Application Development
MIS 3406 – Cloud Architecture
- Learned to design and build cloud-based network infrastructures for deploying applications securely at scale.
- Created and deployed a simple RESTful API for consumption with fault-tolerance.
MIS 3506 – User Experience Design
- Developed an innovative and enjoyable user interface that achieves human, social, organizational, and business model goals.
- Learned the role of the principles of usability and design to create platforms that are more adjusted to the needs and capacity of users.