Total
1085 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Work Experience

&Pizza

October 2016 – present

As a shift leader, I am tasked with cultivating an experience for our guests by upholding our organizations core values.  Managing a crew of up to eight, I oversee the business and kitchen operations from preparing our ingredients, ensuring a quick, clean and efficient line as well as handling the cash and customer comments.  This role in leadership has provided me the opportunity to apply my past experience and acumen in a similar, yet entirely different role.

Fox’s Pizza Den 

January 2012 – present

As the assistant manager, I oversee the daily kitchen operations of the business as well as handling inventory orders and customer complaints and comments.  Working across any of our four locations, I may be tasked with training new crew members and handling an entirely different customer demographic.  It was my first job and I worked my way up from flyer boy to cook to leadership.  The leadership role with this company provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with my team, as I still remain close with many of my past coworkers.

Pizza Fanatic

August 2015 – March 2016

As a team member, I worked in various roles with this company.  Here, I learned to handle adversity and to make myself a versatile, valuable and indispensable team member.  The adversity stemmed from the culture of the business as we were run out of business due to high turnover and bad management.  Instability can create a volatile work environment as disagreements between employee and and employer often left us a team member short.  As a college student in desperate need of a steady paycheck, I picked up the slack in other roles as to make myself as valuable and necessary to the business as possible.

Skip to toolbar