- MIS 0855 – Data Science
- Learned how to utilize tableau, excel and piktochart. This course taught me how to handle and clean data, as well as the importance of having effective visualizations.
- MIS 2101- Information Systems in Organizations
- Learned about ERP systems, swim-lane diagrams, decision trees and ERDs. This was my first introductory course to MIS and was the course that peaked my interest in how technology effects the world on a larger scale.
- MIS 2402- Data Centric Application Development
- MIS 2502- Data Analytics
- Introduced to programming languages such as SQL, NoSQL, and R. Through this course I was able to learned about the basic fundamentals of data analytics.
- MIS 3506- Digital Solutions Studio
- Learned the importance of design and how design drives efficiency. For the final project I had to create a website using WordPress and the Genesis Framework. To complete the final project, I had to conduct observational usability testing and heuristics evaluations.