Information Technology Assistant
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- Evaluate in-class activities and homework assignments for 120 students weekly
- Instruct students on component-based software architectures, APIs, digital product management, and role of Information Systems in business
- Examples of projects (e.g., list the projects you worked on and what you accomplished)
- I did not work on any project as an ITA
- What you learned and how it relates to your major (e.g., describe what you learned from this experience in the context of specific courses)
- I learned to explain concepts and coding in a way so students with different majors could understand. This experience allows me to deliver messages to clients of various backgrounds.