Community Platform
Interests
  • Business analysis
  • Business to Business (B2B)
  • Cyber-security
  • Enterprise architecture
  • more...
This Year
No Points
Total
1110 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

WorkFit

During my senior semester, I have had the pleasure to work on a team for capstone course, creating WorkFit, a health-in-the-workplace application that integrates healthy habits with networking. It creates a healthier and more productive workforce, builds relationships in organizations, and ultimately lowers health insurances costs for companies.

My role on the team has been that of the technical prototype developer. I have spent much of my time building a tangible solution based on the requirements of our teams vision and of the problem we are addressing. I am really learning how to build on the skills of business analysis, as well as being able address the needs of both the client and the end-user through effective research.

I am also learning first-hand the benefits of specialization, where each member of our group specializes in one specific aspect so that we can all fully dedicate ourselves to an area and excel, instead of asking each member to have their hands in everything. I believe our good teamwork as well as effective communication across aspects of the team has been able to create a solution that is both unified in vision and addresses the identified problem in a new, and unique way.

Skip to toolbar