For one point added to your final grade, here’s what I’m looking for. Read these following three Q&As and give me 100 words on one of them (your choice).
- Death and data science: How machine learning can improve end-of-life care
- A day in the data science life: Salesforce’s Dr. Shrestha Basu Mallick
- The data science life: Intuit’s Ashok Srivastava on AI, machine learning, and diversity of thought
The 100 words should focus on one of the following:
- What are the challenges with this topic in regards to data science?
- How do you foresee analytics affecting the fields that are in the interviews (end of life care, sales assistance and product development)?
- What was your biggest takeaways from these data scientists?
This will be due on April 15 to me before class via email.